• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED Tulle fusil de chase

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep your eye on the board, sometimes bargains pop up. I can build one but the parts for a walnut stocked gun are close to a grand alone and a finished build with a walnut stock, iron mounts, custom Rice 44" 20 ga. barrel and L&R trade lock would run around 1800.00 Also check out gunbroker and if you are able to attend any events that have trade blankets.

Looking for a tulle fusil de chase 20 bore/ .62 cal 40”+ barrel

I was planning to post my custom Fusile, price of $1,850 firm includes, balls, mold, extra quality flints & a good supply of wads.
Buyer pays shipping & insurance.
I will construct a fitted wood crate to protect to ship buyer by USPO priority mail at my expense.
SPECS:
.62cal./20 ga. with a 41" Regulated barrel, the bore is very very smooth, spotless & bright as new.
Fusil weighs 7.25lbs. with an overall length of 57.50".
The LOP is 14.75", ideal for shooters in the 6ft tall range.

As a former custom builder for 30 years , this was my display Fusil, the barrel is signed DEATHWIND.
Fucile has premium wood with no gaps in the inletting & the lock is tuned for rapid ignition.

The barrel on this fusil is 'regulated' to shoot dead-on at 50 yds, meaning the notch in the tang & the front sight is in perfect alignment.
I have won 50 yd state rifle matches with this smoothbore
Not many builders offer smoothbore barrel regulating as few have the experience to do it properly.
I'll post some photos, if interested feel free to contact me personally if you have questions.
Best regards,
Relic shooter

Attachments

• French Fusil, Deathwind Arms, full view lock side #1.JPG
    French Fusil, Deathwind Arms, full view lock side #1.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Deathwind Arms builder, completed French Fusil de' Chase, full cheek side view.jpg
    Deathwind Arms builder, completed French Fusil de' Chase, full cheek side view.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Deathwind Arms builder, completed French Fusil de' Chase, opposite lock view.jpg
    Deathwind Arms builder, completed French Fusil de' Chase, opposite lock view.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • French Fusil, Deathwind Arms, lock view.JPG
    French Fusil, Deathwind Arms, lock view.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Deathwind Arms builder, completed French Fusil de' Chase, top breech view.jpg
    Deathwind Arms builder, completed French Fusil de' Chase, top breech view.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back