• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Traditions Kentucky .50 Cal Flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbh37620

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello, selling a Traditions brand Kentucky .50 Cal Flintlock pistol. In great shape. No known damage or issues. shown in photo with similar percussion cap pistol. Asking $200 shipped to the buyer, insured with tracking. If any additional photos or info are wanted please let me know. Thanks, Tom.

IMG_20210712_103222336.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, selling a Traditions brand Kentucky .50 Cal Flintlock pistol. In great shape. No known damage or issues. shown in photo with similar percussion cap pistol. Asking $200 shipped to the buyer, insured with tracking. If any additional photos or info are wanted please let me know. Thanks, Tom.

View attachment 103041
Tell ya what, you send me a check for $400 plus the guns. When the check clears and the guns arrive I refund you back $200........... :cool:

If any additional photos or info are wanted please let me know.
Where are you located? Being a new forum member, you may find a FTF transaction might be an acceptable option for some members. Nothing personal, but there have been a number of scams lately, and many here are skittish about buying from new members.

Is it a scam? I don't know. And neither does anyone else. But Boy Howdy, y'all respected mods sure no how to make a feller feel welcome. Bet he can't wait to hang out here.

Tom
I would like to see close up of the area near the vent and if possible a bore shot showing the condition also a close up of the sideplate area of the pistol. Have you shot the pitol much? If so what load did you find best.
Thanks
Denster

Is it a scam? I don't know. And neither does anyone else. But Boy Howdy, y'all respected mods sure no how to make a feller feel welcome. Bet he can't wait to hang out here.
Hey guys, this is not a scam. I am just trying to sell these, belonged to my father who was an avid black powder shooter. I don't have anywhere to shoot them, let alone the time. Not sure what I can do to prove this is real. If anyone is seriously interested please let me know and I will do whatever I can to prove this is legit or if anyone can give me some suggestions. I can post more pictures later today.

Your doing it right by answering questions and providing further info openly. Pattern has been different of late.

Your doing it right by answering questions and providing further info openly. Pattern has been different of late.
Thanks JDW. I understand the situation looks odd, but I paid to be member and skip posting 5 random replies to get access here. Always stated I was open to provide info/pics on request, not sure what good all the trolling did. I dont shoot BP, I did with my father years ago. This is what remains of his collection plus a box of supplies. Selling on here is the easiest option for me at the moment, only other is selling consignment. Totally open to providing any info, I am located near Greenville OH if anyone would like to see in person. Thanks to all the people providing constructive feedback/engagement on this :thumb:

Not to worry, you see you joined right as The Muzzleloading Forum has been deluged with an internet scammer..., that's all. Folks are skittish....

Hey Tom,
Post a photo if you get the time, with one of the pistols next to a pair of quarters and some other coins to equal...Sixty cents. Photos of the touch holes are normal requests..., and photos with one coin are also common as folks use those as "perspective"... , but multiple coins for a requested amount... shows those pistols are within your access... ;)

LD

Not to worry, you see you joined right as The Muzzleloading Forum has been deluged with an internet scammer..., that's all. Folks are skittish....

Hey Tom,
Post a photo if you get the time, with one of the pistols next to a pair of quarters and some other coins to equal...Sixty cents. Photos of the touch holes are normal requests..., and photos with one coin are also common as folks use those as "perspective"... , but multiple coins for a requested amount... shows those pistols are within your access... ;)

LD
If anyone wants a specialize photo to verify I have these in my possession please let me know. As stated in the other thread, I am open and willing to do whatever the prospective buyer wants. I know I am new here, so whatever makes people comfortable. I can supply info for my Ebay account, can show info on my Paypal showing I have never had a complaint made, etc. Bottom line, if you are interested in any of the firearms let me know via PM and we can get it worked out or I can meet for in person deals, I am located near Dayton Ohio.

This pistol has ben sold. The other three I have listed are spoken for an payment should be on the way for those. Thanks to everyone so far who was interested, bar a few people this has been a great experience and the people have been great to deal with. Hope the new owner enjoys it :ThankYou:

Back