• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

ToW is FAST!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Due to various factors there was no big family gathering for Thanksgiving this year for me to travel to to attend, so after a small gathering with one Daughter and some friends and a delivery from my other Daughter from her in-laws meal, I tried to stave off the resulting food coma by perusing various muzzleloader for sale listings. I saw a nice looking 20 gauge on Track of the Wolf and I bought it along with some flints and other accouterments. I figured this being Thanksgiving day MAYBE the order will get processed Friday or more likely Monday and it'll get shipped mid to later next week. NO! It shipped today! All of it. It's only gotta go about 250 miles so I'll have it Monday. I'm impressed to say the least.

I too succumbed to a Thanksgiving Day ToW order. All I really wanted/needed was a $9 tow worm. Ended up with another Ted Cash Capper, three dozen flints and some other stuff I can’t remember right now for around a $180.

FedEx tried to deliver it yesterday. Didn't know FedEx delivered on Sundays... Anyway, ran to town this afternoon and picked it up at the FedEx "office". And here it is:
Flintlocks.JPG

The bottom one is my "Maybe I'll spark this time" 45. The top (middle?) one is what I got today. 42 inch 20ge, walnut stock, mixed steel and brass. According to the listing this gun was "Finished" by R. Miller. When I queried they said they were familiar with the gun and it was ROB Miller. Wondering if that is OUR Rob Miller here on the forum...

Of course the weather went to manure (Snow yesterday, 14 degrees today) so it might a bit before I get to try it out. Bummer!

And, Yes, I know; I'm missing two hooks on my rack there, There coming. Blacksmith has to make them. Then I gotta come up with something to fill that spot...good thing my mortgage is paid off and I'm not married - I could get myself into all kinds of trouble!

To stick with the original theme of this post, Track of the Wolf, they know how to package a gun for shipping! Box in a box, expanding foam bags filling the box with the 4mil visqueen wrapped gun smack dab in the middle. It had 4 to 6 inches of foam all around it. It was locked in place solid. They're gonna get more of my business.

Howdy:
I gotta' say, TOTW has turned themselves around a LOT, for the better, in the last 2 years! I oder about twice a month from them and my orders are ALWAYS on their way within 24 hours, and generally arrive in less than a week!
Ohhh, I recall a time..... won't go there.:~)))
Thank you TOTW. Keep up the fantastic service in the coming years.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Howdy:
I gotta' say, TOTW has turned themselves around a LOT, for the better, in the last 2 years! I oder about twice a month from them and my orders are ALWAYS on their way within 24 hours, and generally arrive in less than a week!
Ohhh, I recall a time..... won't go there.:~)))
Thank you TOTW. Keep up the fantastic service in the coming years.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
God bless:
Two Feathers
I buy EVERYTHING except ignition (they dont do powder and caps) components from TOW. Fair prices, fast shipping.

Latest posts

Back