• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Thought you cannon guy would get a kick from this

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was ewxposed as a fake several months ago on one of the urban ledgend sites. Unfortunatly some of the "anti's" saw it and thought it was REAL!
Caused no small amount of fuss. You can't believe everything you see on the Web. :nono:

I figured the guy is pulling your leg but it is a funny story to read. Don't get yer panties in a bunch :v

I did not check out the links to see if he did sell real blueprints for the gun but he seemed to know quite a bit about cannons.

Never heard of the deer lure he sells also but I never buy that stuff anyway.

For what it is worth even if it's true it gave me a chuckle.

I thought it was an interesting site also but these days so many people are PC and I don't mean "Period Correct"! It's a shame that we can't have a good chuckle without having to look over our shoulder all the time. :v

:cursing: I was in great admiration until the site turned me off with his hunting for cats---and posing a cat apparently killed by his mortar. A true craftsman he is, but not a friend to cat lovers. My cats both Maine Coons are not "outdoor" cats, they are too precious to me---so they are not foisted upon the "good will" of neighbors. :hatsoff:

Personally I enjoyed the "Feral Cat Hunt" With the Coehorn Mortar.

The Judge might even have a sense of humor when he exclaims to the Game Warden, .............. "You telling me he intentionally hit a Cat with a Cannon ball at 400 yards?"

Be sure to take a lot of pictures of your successful Coehorn Mortar Cat Hunt so you can show all the grandkids.

The deer hunt looks like a little over kill. I think this type of hunting was outlawed with the punt guns used on geese and ducks. Might be great for a farmer to keep the deer from eating all the grapes but may not be good for the grape vine.
I'm not a cat lover but I don't care to take care of the over population of cats with a mortar, gives mortar owners a bad reputation. Remember a hunter should only kill what he plans to eat. Cat meat is not kosher.

If you just stun 'em, you can try this!
[url] http://www.bonsaikitten.com/[/url]

:rotf:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back