• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

This Muzzle loading is really FUN

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought a 50 cal Transitions on this site a couple of months ago. Have been having a lot of fun shooting it, and learning from experience.

I decided I needed a 45 cal, and watched an online auction for a TC Hawken in 45 for the last month. It became mine today. I haven't seen it yet, looked as new in photos. I pick it up Monday. The auction house isn't far away but they had to switch to online only due to Covid.

I'll post pics when I get it.

Go ahead and send your muzzleloaders to me now and I promise to never tell what you did.

Ok, but let me offer this advice also. Whatever you do, don't make a powder measure, cause then you'll want to make a powder horn, then a possibles bag, then a ramrod, then a short starter, then a patch knife, then pour your own round balls, then get a gun kit,,,,,,,well,, you've been warned.

Ok, but let me offer this advice also. Whatever you do, don't make a powder measure, cause then you'll want to make a powder horn, then a possibles bag, then a ramrod, then a short starter, then a patch knife, then pour your own round balls, then get a gun kit,,,,,,,well,, you've been warned.
He is absolutely right! So right it is scary!!

I don,t know about addicting I can stop anytime I want,pulled the trigger on my first blackpowder gun in 1980 there is four flinters.one percussion ,two blackpowder cartridge rifles in my man cave,I can quit anytime:).

You can quit cold turkey if you send your guns to me. Lol.

See! This is why I love this place. Deerman is willing to sacrifice his own well being to save a virtual stranger from a terrible addiction and take that stranger's burden upon himself. This sort of selfless concern from one's fellow men darn near brings a tear to my eye. 😄

Latest posts

Back