• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The Red Green Show

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I first saw it about 20 years ago. It was on late night after the news. I had fallen asleep watching TV and woke up in the middle of a show, the one where he made a hot air balloon out of garbage bags, a lawn chair and of course duck tape. Imagine being half asleep and seeing something like that. I've been a fan ever since.
The

Don't know how many of you guys know about this TV show but I found it a few weeks ago and it's hysterically good clean outdoor man hunting and fishing humor at Possum Lake Lodge. I watch it on YOUTUBE. It was filmed in Canada with 300 episodes over 15 seasons starting in 1991 or 92. Lots of sight gags and features Red's dry curmudgeonly wit combined with his do-it-yourself projects involving lots of duck (it is duck) tape. One other member has started watching after I mentioned it in a post. Says he's been getting a good comic relief. Check it out sometime if you need some comic relief. I've even got the wife watching it with me :thumb:.
Another older British comedy that is good clean fun is Dads Army

Don't know how many of you guys know about this TV show but I found it a few weeks ago and it's hysterically good clean outdoor man hunting and fishing humor at Possum Lake Lodge. I watch it on YOUTUBE. It was filmed in Canada with 300 episodes over 15 seasons starting in 1991 or 92. Lots of sight gags and features Red's dry curmudgeonly wit combined with his do-it-yourself projects involving lots of duck (it is duck) tape. One other member has started watching after I mentioned it in a post. Says he's been getting a good comic relief. Check it out sometime if you need some comic relief. I've even got the wife watching it with me :thumb:.
I binge watched it when I found it on you tube.

Another older British comedy that is good clean fun is Dads Army
Thanks, I'll check that one out too. The Brits made a lot of good TV that never made it over here but for PBS. Local station used to show "Keeping Up Appearances" with Hyacinth Bucket (it's pronounced Bouquet, it's French) always putting on airs and her long suffering husband Richard who couldn't care less about social standing. God bless her but she reminds me of my late Grandmother which is why it was so funny.

Found an episode where he shoots a flintlock and attempts to make his own muzzleloader lol It's right at the beginning.

Edit- I think it's percussion but he says flintlock, hard to tell on my phone.

I wish I had the money they spent on duct tape on that show. I can't remember anything he made that didn't use duct tape on it.

I wish I had the money they spent on duct tape on that show. I can't remember anything he made that didn't use duct tape on it.
Haha My daughter and I were just watching one where he was making a belt sander out of a treadmill, duct tape, and the sand from a big ashtray full of cigarette butts like the ones outside of gas stations. He said "I guess you could use sand from the beach too but it might have more cigarette butts in it" 😂

Latest posts

Back