• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Thanks for the warm welcome

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beaver3365

32 Cal.
Reaction score
:thumbsup: I am a Kentucky Appalachian transplant to Georgia. I grew up with black powder but just recently pulled out my flintlocks This is great place to get info and talk with fellow "Colonist's", thanks for the welcome.

Welcome. Georgia myself. Marietta/ellijay. Shoot in Pickens county. How about yourself?

Welcome! This is a great place with a wealth of experience, knowledge and history to be found in every topic. :hatsoff:

Welcome to our forum my friend! We're honored to have ya. Are you a Kentucky Rifle man? Let me take this opportunity to tell you a little bit about our forum and its members.

This forum is the very best when it comes to Traditional Muzzleloader's and BP shooting! All the other aspects that go along with it are covered as well.

You will find like minded folks as yourself here. The majority of our members have decades of knowledge and experience. Sounds like you have the same amount as well! We would also love to hear what you might want to share with us!

Our forum is a very friendly and lively place. New topics are being created on a daily basis. Something new for you to checkout all time!

One great thing about our forum is that, no matter what your experience level is or how long you've been shooting, there's always something new to learn or a different way to do things. I can pretty much guarantee that you will learn something new each and every time you visit this forum. Personally, I've learned more in just one year than all the others combined. I'm also sure that I have a wonderful opportunity to learn from you as well!

Again, We're honored to have ya amongst our ranks and we also look forward to hearing more from you in the very near future.

Welcome aboard my friend!

Respectfully, Cowboy 🤠

Hello in Paris. You may not be a "Colonist", but if it weren't for France, I'd be having Hi Tea instead of Coca Cola.

I shoot on private land just west of Cleveland. I guess you can call it a club. Its my land and so far, I'm the only member. Could use more.

Back