• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Testing FG thru FFFFG powder

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyron4

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Thought I'd share this video, seems to be well thought out and executed. I love how he ends each video with " if you don't like it make your own video"

Just imagine how hard life was before youtube. 😆
When I was young it was books and magazine that I read when I was interested in something, now, like it or not, Youtube is where the young people go to learn about things. This hobby would die in a generation if no one produced youtube videos to peak interest in the hobby. I hate change and Technolgy as much as the next guy, but it's the world we live in today. It can be and excellent source of information for people like me who weren't born with the all the knowledge of the universe. I've repaired a lot of cars and trucks using YT videos ,that back in the day I would have been clueless, so ya I guess life was hard before YT in a sense. I hope you have a blessed day.

Informative only in a basic sense but he is completely and totally wrong as to 4f v 1f burning "faster". If the powder is made from the same components, it burns NO faster. What IS happening is more of the powder is exposed to ignition with the finer grains of powder. The compound itself burns no faster. A fine point I know, but factual.

Back