• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE TC Hawken W/ 50 Cal. (1-66" Twist) 32" Green Mountain Barrel - Awesome Wood - Closed

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have the below Thompson Center Hawken with a .50 caliber Green Mountain (1-66" Twist) barrel for sale. The rifle has had the trigger smoothed and tuned and the lock has been gone through - everything works great. The stock is factory wood and it has a great pattern. I am not sure if it came from the Custom Shop, but it is high grade wood. The stock has been refinished with a good oil and sealer. The brass is in excellent condition. The bore is great also. It is ready for matches or hunting.

I am asking $675 which includes USPS Priority shipping to normal areas. I have to add $15 shipping if you live out West. I take USPS Money Orders or can take a debit/credit card with the standard 3.5% fee. You will have to call me to use a card.

The only trade that would interest me is a (quality) small bore flintlock.

Please ask if you have any questions.

IMG_0180.jpeg
IMG_0181.jpeg
IMG_0182.jpeg
IMG_0183.jpeg
IMG_0184.jpeg
IMG_0185.jpeg
IMG_0186.jpeg
IMG_0187.jpeg
IMG_0188.jpeg
IMG_0189.jpeg

Last edited: