• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

T/C PRE-LUBER

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtmattison

70 Cal.
Reaction score
Ever used one of these?
129716.jpg

Got a .50 and .54 at a gun show this morning for $1 each ::

Huntin

Yes, I have them in .45 & .50...just lubed two boxes of .45cal maxi-hunters last week and shot them yesterday, they work great...

I also have the 45 and the 50 they work great but the last one that i bought was $6.00 you can't beat them for a $1.00

The guy at the show had a bunch of them, I should have got them all. He also had cappers and other odds and ends all for $1. I already have all I need so I didn't buy any more.

Huntin

Thetre are several listed on the auctions right now...EBay, AuctionArms, and/or GunBroker...just type in Thompson Center or TC, etc

Sorry John, the .54's may have gone off...only see .45's and .50's right now...but they come and go frequently.
I was tempted to buy a couple of .54's in the past week or so just to get them, but passed because the only .54cal barrels I have left are round ball twist...should have got them and could have sent you one

Send me your address I believe I have one I'll send to you no charge . I got the wrong one pappy

Bud thanks I would appreciate it......I'll send you a MO for $5 on the return address for your help........John E Easler, 301 Myra Lou, Copperas Cove, Texas 76522.....Well I guess everybody can see from this address that I'm near Fort Hood, Tx......yep, I gave them 20yrs in the Army....Now I are retired....Vietnam twice....everybody around here is either going to, coming from or in Iraq......Thanks again.......john.........

Roundball.....thank-you for checking out e-bay and helping me on where to look for one.......there sure are some fine people on 'THIS' forum.........john......

I'll get my wife to send it out monday and I dont want anything for it . Just consider it a gift from a coal miner from Pennsylvania and a friend

Myra lou I came across a company that might be able to help you or any one else. I had brought 50cal and 54cal T/C Pre-Luber from Cains Outdoors. They also carried 45cal too. They were $4.95 each. Their web site is www.cainsoutdoor.com, Their Store is in Vienna, Wv 26105, Telephone number 1-800-445-1776.
I hope they can help any one else with the item(T/C Pre-Luber) or anything else. Take care, Steve :)

Thanks Mtn-Man2U, tyspappy's got me taken care of......gona keep that number for future reference tho.......john......

Myra Lou its in the mail my wife sent it this afternoon you should get it in a few days . Let me know when you recieve it . Pappy

Bud, I just recieved the blue 54cal pre-luber today.....that's the one......thank you very much and tell your wife I said thanks a bunch......I know it is a pain waiting in line at the post office........maybe I can return the favor sometime.......john......

You're very welcome I am just glad you can use it . It wernt doing no good here . And as far as waiting inline at post office we live in the country and there is no line lol.

The problem with pre-lubers is that they were discontinued by Thompson Center 3-4 years ago. There is a limited supply now. I haven't checked Ebay but October Country has .45 and .54 caliber only. The price is the same with 1.00 postage. (YOu have to mention the 1.00 postage in the box on the check out page) On small items they will give it to you.
www.octobercountry.com 800-735-6348

Other great items that T/C discontinued were all the Maxi Ball molds and Maxi Hunter molds. There is a ready market for those also.

Back