• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD sweet SMR 36 cal.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i have for sale a Kibler SMR in a sweet 36 cal. it if fancy maple done in LMF nut brown sealed in chambers original oil. the metal is greyed patinaed. the barrel is a rice and the lock and triggers or Kibler. this rifle balances perfect with the swamped barrel. it is a super accurate rifle and goes off like lightning. it has less than 100 balls through it. the group was shot at 40 yds off the bench with 28gr. of goex 3f the rat was shot at 25yds offhand in head with 20gr. of same powder. 1500+80.00 shipping postal MO, shipped in wood Kibler crate. the only reason i am selling is i have a gun sickness and there is no cure, only treatments of buying one and selling one, over and over again,,,,,,,,,,,,,
36-1.jpg
36-2.jpg
36-3.jpg
36-5.jpg
36-6.jpg
36-7.jpg
36-9.jpg
36-8.jpg
36 ol.jpg
36 sq.jpg

Last edited:
not really, it would really have to be something to tickle my fancy. i like the gun and don't have to sell it but i like having something to do so i would buy another to put together. That is the only reason i will sell it. the rifle is a joy to shoot and is a real shooter,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I've got some high performance Y-Block parts I'd trade ya! How bout a big shaft 4spd top loader?? 😁 Man that is SWEET!! Wish I had the scratch.
well believe it or not i know exactly the language you are talking. i just retired after rebuilding Transmissions professionally for 45 years. thanks, but i have had enough grease,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ok, my trade probably won't interest you. It's a nice .54 Southern style rifle be Greg Christian. Good luck on your sale.

This is something that am trying to save for. If I had the funds I would be all over this. What’s the weight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back