• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Some "MVTco" India Items

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoloDallas

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Coming here to the USA - San Diego, CA - allowed me to finally receive a shipment that was long due. Not because MVTco didn't! But because "the Italians" hadn't let the package in (spits to the ground).

Among the items, were these two that I particularly like: a shorter Bess that MVTco calls "Ranger Carbine", and that seemingly somehow existed. And then, a Ketland pistol, that seems to have been used as a trade pistol in those days.
A few pics for you, from San Diego, CA!

IMG_0859 by SoloDallas, on Flickr

IMG_0861 by SoloDallas, on Flickr

IMG_0863 by SoloDallas, on Flickr

IMG_0864 by SoloDallas, on Flickr

IMG_0865 by SoloDallas, on Flickr

IMG_0866 by SoloDallas, on Flickr

IMG_0869 by SoloDallas, on Flickr

I will :)
But only as soon as I do it (haven't yet). The other Besses are in Rome for now (we'll be moving here to south Cali next year) and these you see here have to be touch-hole-drilled still.

Nice looking guns! I hope your locks are better than mine. I picked up a Ketland trade pistol similar to yours, and can't get the lock to work properly. The fit is sloppy, holes too big, surfaces rough, parts not hardened properly, etc. But, for the price I paid, it's not a bad "kit." Good Luck!!
Ed

Latest posts

Back