• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD SOLD THANK YOU TC Cherokee for sale $450 REDUCED to $400 shipped in Continental USA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kid_couteau

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi All

I am selling this for an older friend of mine that is not computer savvy.

TC Cherokee in 32 caliber.
MISSING TRIGGER GUARD
RAMROD IS NOT FACTORY I THINK IT IS AN UNBREAKABLE

Fire control group works well

I do not have a bore light that will fit a 32 caliber but with a flashlight it looks to be somewhat shiny with good rifling from what I can see.

Serial number has a K in it so most likely a kit gun but sure looks factory to me. But I am not an expert, I am just honest LOL

Stock has some minor dings in it.

Price is $450 REDUCED to $400 shipped priority with insurance in Continental USA
Payment is by Money Order or Bank Cashiers Check
I will accept a DISCREET Paypal but if you want G&S you pay the fees please

Pics:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Thank you for looking please feel free to ask questions
KC

Last edited:
It is a piece of sheet metal bent into a trigger guard that my friend used but it is not factory.
That is why I said it was missing.

I was asked for pics of nipple area so I will also add them here in case others have interest.

Nipple

20230723_140849.jpg

Immediately after removal

20230723_140913.jpg

After wipe with oily Q-Tip

20230723_141038.jpg

278 views and no buyer yet? I must be too high then
Reduced to $400 shipped in Continental USA

278 views and no buyer yet? I must be too high then
Reduced to $400 shipped in Continental USA
if I read the rules right if you sell a gun here you must own it yourself, alot of scammers have taken our people to the cleaners so maybe thats it?

How does a person loose or break a trigger guard?
I broke one on a CVA or traditions build cuz I was young n dumb n wanted it to fit. And it did....when it was in two pieces. Had it brazed and used it till it changed owners. Now I would remove wood and "fit it" instead of "make it fit".

I'm interested. Hope to sell a tractor tomorrow to get the funds. Let one hobby support another you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back