• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD SOLD Investarms for Cabelas .50 Cal Hawken ~ Last Chance~

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
.50 cal Investarms for Cabelas Hawken Rifle. was told it was a Lyman when I purchased. checkered stock, 29" rifled barrel, double trigger, Barrel has all markings and has not been defarbed. The gun has only had a couple rounds through it and has been kept in a sock. It is in beautiful condition minus a couple light scratches. $375 + Exact Shiiping, I have sold a few guns here and am 20+ years Paypal verified.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_3003.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3003.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 7
  • thumbnail_IMG_3004.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3004.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 0
  • thumbnail_IMG_3005.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3005.jpg
    353 KB · Views: 0
  • thumbnail_IMG_3006.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3006.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 0
  • thumbnail_IMG_3007.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3007.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 0
  • thumbnail_IMG_3008.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3008.jpg
    358 KB · Views: 0
  • thumbnail_IMG_3009.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3009.jpg
    379.7 KB · Views: 0
  • thumbnail_IMG_3010.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3010.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 64da8424.jpg
    64da8424.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 0
  • thumbnail_IMG_3030.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3030.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
What does "vintage" mean? Certainly not an antique! Also you didn't read the classified Guidelines, #23. Do it or your post will be deleted!
Nit Wit
Vintage - of old, recognized, and enduring interest, importance, or quality : classic

used to describe something that is not new but that is valued because of its good condition, attractive design, etc.

Never stated or implied it was an antique. Certainly has some age and is high quality

What’s the weight and overall length. 1 in 48 twist? Looking for a better tree stand gun.
Thanks
Ed

What’s the weight and overall length. 1 in 48 twist? Looking for a better tree stand gun.
Thanks
Ed
Ed, Sorry for the late reply. I was out of town yesterday. The gun weighs approx. 8 pounds (my scale was fluctuating between 7.8 and 8 pounds) and is 1 in 48 twist. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Fred

Last edited:
I am reducing to $375 plus exact shipping. This is break even for me. I will most likely remove the listing in a couple days if it doesn't sell.

If I needed another .50 I would grab it. My .54 and .58 Investarms Hawkins are shooters and rugged and I will keep them forever! Mine much plainer, no checkering etc. Great gun here folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back