• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE SOLD ! 1862 Navy Arms / Uberti pocket Navy .36 cal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cranky

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Hello...my name is Dave...my dad passed away and left me some firearms...im not really into muzzleloading anymore...I was a few years ago, but even then it was mostly muzzleloading rifles...well anyway, im trying to sell some of the muzzleloading revolvers he left me. I'm hoping to put any sales made towards a head stone or grave marker....thank you ! 👍

I have never sold anything here...I do have 100% feedback on eBay but i obviously can't sell them there.

I can do Venmo or postal money order and face to face if you live nearby 👍
I will ship priority mail with tracking

First one for sale : a Navy arms / Uberti 1862 pocket navy in .36 cal..with 4 1/2" barrel
20221014_143156.jpg
20221014_143338.jpg
20221014_143405.jpg
20221014_143528.jpg

My dads notes say this was made in 1975 (?)
Some signs of use (see pics)...but No mechanical issues...no rust, shiney bore and action works great.
Price : $225. Plus $20 shipping
Please message me with any questions

Best regards,
Dave

The date code ("AA" in the small rectangular box on right side of frame) indeed indicates a 1975 proof date. It looks like a nice early and well-loved Uberti. Too bad you're not interested - these are a lot of fun to shoot. (I have four already or I'd be interested!)

My condolences on the loss of your father, and best wishes toward assuaging your grief. I hope that you can easily raise the money to appropriately mark his grave.

Back