WANTED Smallsword

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Chris Goerner

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I am interested in adding a smallsword to my 18th century kit. If anyone has one for sale, please PM me with a photo and your asking price. I would also be interested in purchasing just a smallsword hilt and mounting it on a blade of my own.

Marinekayak

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Cold steel makes a few that are over built and heavy but look good. Do you want a functional sharp blade or an epee blade in a hilt. If you google kult of athena. Theyre a good source swords.

Reaction score
I am interested in adding a smallsword to my 18th century kit. If anyone has one for sale, please PM me with a photo and your asking price. I would also be interested in purchasing just a smallsword hilt and mounting it on a blade of my own.
Look up David Ledoyen/at the royal sword

Chris Goerner

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. I saw that their smallswords are out of stock. I have contacted him to see when they might be offered again. Still interested in seeing what others might have to offer.

rick1964

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I have something to show. It in my trailer. I can dig it out latter to send pics of. Thanks Rick in Missouri

ADK Bigfoot

40 Cal
Reaction score
got mine from G Gedney Godwin. They made it especially for me, being left handed. They even made a left handed hanger so it goes on my right hip. Nice Quality, excellent service.

ADK Bigfoot