• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN See New Listing

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate all of the folks jumping in here. Guess I was busy and never saw the post. I would ask the gentleman if he saw a minty 57 Corvette for sale at actual market value, would he jump on the seller knowing what he paid as a barn find? Big online auctions are peculiar in that there is often a limited niche of bidders interested in an item, whatever it might be. Did I get a bargain? Perhaps. Time will tell how much of one. But I do know that Mr. Lisle's rifles bring top dollar and are works of art. I find no other examples of any style for sale. This tells me people hold onto them until they end up in their estate. Facts of life and death.

Big Sky, there seems to be a contingent on here that need to badmouth other people's offerings. Maybe they can't afford them and are envious. Maybe they can afford them but want to show off how much more they know than the average member. I don't know. I do know my parents taught me better manners than these people were taught, cowrustler

You give no reference to time frame when you bid. 10 years ago? Was that the winning bid or your cheap max bid? And who cares what you bid? 22 posts and contributed very little in 4 years. Gotta love the ignore button.
Sounds like I ruffled your feathers...but it doesn't change the fact that your using this forum as a selling platform..I know the auctioneer personally. And if you really want me to expose you anymore I'll be happy to get the exact date and price you paid.....I really thought that the members on here were decent people with integrity. You sir have undermined that and now it makes me question buying anything on this site.

Sounds like I ruffled your feathers...but it doesn't change the fact that your using this forum as a selling platform..I know the auctioneer personally. And if you really want me to expose you anymore I'll be happy to get the exact date and price you paid.....I really thought that the members on here were decent people with integrity. You sir have undermined that and now it makes me question buying anything on this site.
Did your Stone Mountain Arms rifle sell that you had listed on this very forum? If so, please mark SOLD. Thank you.

I have had dealing with BigSkyRambler and he is first class. It makes no difference what he paid for an item he is free to set a price and we are free to pass on it. Why do those loving American freedom and liberty so much want to restrict others from enjoying it? It is worth what a willing and able buyer will pay. The FREE market decides. Really nice rifled by the way threatening to DOX someone here could get you sanctioned.

Last edited:
Then don't buy anything off here!! Looks like you are the one doing the undermining. What he paid for the rifle is completely irrelevant and of no concern of yours. He is free to ask whatever he wants for it. Taking pot shots at someone else's classified add is inappropriate.

Besides still being in poor form you do realize you just addressed the wrong person?

Gosh, I've been mistaken, All along I thought this was a selling platform.

NOT DIRECTED AT ANYONE UNLESS YOU KNOW YOU HAVE LONG EARED RELATIVES

Its a forum where we can buy and sell (and trade). Being the rectal opening on a mule will not help. If Bigsky inherited this from his father according to some here he keeps it forever or lists it as a freebie as he didn't pay for it? Or should we run things buy "you guys" so we can be sure to be in line with what YOU feel is fair, appropriate, OK, a deal, not a scam etc?? Credentials please!?

OMG communism is swelling

Do you mean to tell me people sell things for a profit around here?!? For filthy lucre! Call it what it is, it’s capitalism pure and simple, and you exposed it you warrior you… well, you exposed something anyway..

(psst, hey buddy! Wanna buy an original Colt walker for 200 dollars? That’s a thousand percent profit over the invoice…)

I can't believe someone is complaining about someone else trying to make a profit on something they are trying to sell. What they paid for it is nobodies business and he has every right to get as much as he wants or can for it. Period.

I have had dealing with BigSkyRambler and he is first class. It makes no difference what he paid for an item he is free to set a price and we are free to pass on it. Why do those loving American freedom and liberty so much want to restrict others from enjoying it? It is worth what a willing and able buyer will pay. The FREE market decides. Really nice rifled by the way threatening to DOX someone here could get you sanctioned.

I second that. Nothing but fair transactions.

I see that James Johnston's profile is no longer available. Perhaps he is history on this forum. I missed his post that brought all this about but I did see his second post, #24, and I was not impressed. I never knew him but I'm sure I'll never miss him either.

If BigSkyRambler wants to run a business for profit within the forum rules I wish him the best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back