• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Scottish Flintlock Pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Scottish flintlock pistol often referred to as a Blackwatch pistol. These were used by Highland Units during the American Revolution. This is an Italian reproduction that has not been made in a number of years. It is a .58 caliber smooth bore and can be shot with ball or shot. The frizzen spring is a little weak but it closes the frizzen and sparks well. The brass frame shows a nice patina from years of handling. This would make a great addition to any Highland collection. The only reproduction currently available are made in India and do not seem to be of the same quality as the Italian reproduction. $350 shipped where legal.
IMG_4992.jpeg
IMG_4993.jpeg
IMG_4995.jpeg
IMG_4996.jpeg

Interesting, what is the condition of the bore? What's the trigger pull like? And are there any markings? Thanks

I will post a pic of bore tomorrow, I tried to show the proof marks in one photo but it is difficult to see. There is an AB and several Italian proofs on the left side of barrel. I have 3 of these and don’t remember the trigger on this particular one without handling it when I’m back home tomorrow. Thanks for the questions.

Post a photo with your name and date with the item. Read the classified guidelines.
Nit Wit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back