• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE RUGER OLD ARMY Stainless

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnh

36 Cl.
Reaction score
SOLD
ROA stainless. I was told by the original owner it is unfired, and it appears unfired. Perfectly timed solid action. A couple of light storage marks. With 6 extra nipples and Ruger nipple wrench. With box and all paperwork, shows storage wear. Email me any questions. Buyer must be over 21 years and legal in his state. Proof of age required. $800 delivered insured priority. Layaway OK. Trades considered. I have an FFL. Email me.
[email protected]

r1.jpg
r2.jpg
r3.jpg
r4.jpg
r5.jpg
r6.jpg
r7.jpg
r8.jpg
r9.jpg

Last edited:
Ruger's site shows this gun being made 1980.

Last edited:
I am a collector with a wide range of firearm interests. Email me if you have something to trade.

Still available. Buyer backed out because I listed my email. I did not realize that was a problem. Try a PM, but they do not always get to me.

ROA stainless. I was told by the original owner it is unfired, and it appears unfired. Perfectly timed solid action. A couple of light storage marks. With 6 extra nipples and Ruger nipple wrench. With box and all paperwork, shows storage wear. Email me any questions. Buyer must be over 21 years and legal in his state. Proof of age required. $800 delivered insured priority. Trades considered. I have an FFL. Email me.
[email protected]

View attachment 318446View attachment 318447View attachment 318448View attachment 318449View attachment 318450View attachment 318451View attachment 318452View attachment 318453View attachment 318474
This is a steal!

I have had 2 - GREAT GUNS and this one has everything!

Good luck with sale!

FYI they're GREAT shooters!

Correct the first stainless Ruger Old Army manufactured by Ruger became available in 1976. {To the best of my knowledge.} Printed on the top of the barrel are the words ( Manufactured in the 200th year of American Liberty ) Or words to that effect. I own one and it is one of my favorite BP pistol.

ROA stainless. I was told by the original owner it is unfired, and it appears unfired. Perfectly timed solid action. A couple of light storage marks. With 6 extra nipples and Ruger nipple wrench. With box and all paperwork, shows storage wear. Email me any questions. Buyer must be over 21 years and legal in his state. Proof of age required. $800 delivered insured priority. Layaway OK. Trades considered. I have an FFL. Email me.
[email protected]

View attachment 318446View attachment 318447View attachment 318448View attachment 318449View attachment 318450View attachment 318451View attachment 318452View attachment 318453View attachment 318474

Good seller I've bought from him :thumb:
Relic shooter

Q: I am asking just to learn … Why is year of production important with this gun?

I have one and I had no idea that was a thing.

Thanks - and I understand if you choose to not respond.
People usually ask, at least I do and assume others as well, to see if it is a pre or post warning model. The newer ones have a "BLACK POWDER ONLY" type stamp ontop of the barrel while the pre warning models only say "Ruger Southport, CT" for example.

And, like mentioned above, if it is a 1976 model it is an even more rare edition with the 200th anniversary of 1776, that will be stamped on it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back