• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Returning member now in Va

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all, I use to follow this site closely and post occasionally when I lived in Idaho, but I moved to VA a few years ago and life is finally settling down and I'm getting interested in black powder again. My email address changed and I can't reset my accountant, so now I have a new member account. I've had muzzleloaders off and on since i was a teenager in the late 70s.

Hello all, I use to follow this site closely and post occasionally when I lived in Idaho, but I moved to VA a few years ago and life is finally settling down and I'm getting interested in black powder again. My email address changed and I can't reset my accountant, so now I have a new member account. I've had muzzleloaders off and on since i was a teenager in the late 70s.
Where in VA are you from

Where in VA are you from
Hi James, I've lived in most areas of the state at some point except the SW, but my current location is along the S. Fk. Shenandoah River, about half way between Luray and Front Royal. I've got some land here. I was in Idaho hunting and fishing for 17 years, good country but it's best for those with younger bodies!

Hi James, I've lived in most areas of the state at some point except the SW, but my current location is along the S. Fk. Shenandoah River, about half way between Luray and Front Royal. I've got some land here. I was in Idaho hunting and fishing for 17 years, good country but it's best for those with younger bodies!
Nice, I know that area well... done lots of fly fishing in that area.... Welcome back

Latest posts

Back