• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Red River Renegades, Electra,TX Feb Match Schedule

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How was the turnout? I need to get my lazy butt out there and make smoke.

Btw, the match schedule didn't download.
Seems like about a dozen shooters yesterday. Started about 9 am finished about 1:00 pm. My granddaughter and grandson both shot. My grandson won the novelty shoot. Prize was 5 lbs lead ingots. That was his first foray into black powder. We also tested some caps I made with mixed results. Next month the shoot is the Sunday before Easter. March 24. I’m working on getting the match schedules and flyers to download. Going to have to save them in a different format. Talked to the club president about that yesterday. Also the club will be raffling off a revolver during the May shoot. A Pietta 1860/1960 Anniversary model new in the box with a spare cylinder. Don’t quote me but I think the tickets will be around $10/each.

Seems like about a dozen shooters yesterday. Started about 9 am finished about 1:00 pm. My granddaughter and grandson both shot. My grandson won the novelty shoot. Prize was 5 lbs lead ingots. That was his first foray into black powder. We also tested some caps I made with mixed results. Next month the shoot is the Sunday before Easter. March 24. I’m working on getting the match schedules and flyers to download. Going to have to save them in a different format. Talked to the club president about that yesterday. Also the club will be raffling off a revolver during the May shoot. A Pietta 1860/1960 Anniversary model new in the box with a spare cylinder. Don’t quote me but I think the tickets will be around $10/each.

How was the turnout? I need to get my lazy butt out there and make smoke.

Btw, the match schedule didn't download.
Here is the match flyer for the shotgun shoot

Attachments

• 1708963977421.png
    1708963977421.png
    770.1 KB · Views: 0
Back