• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Rd ball mould ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebel

Cannon
Reaction score
Anyone know who makes a .595 rd ball mould. I know Jeff Tanner will, but is there any place else that has them? I tried Lee, Lyman, and RCBS. Thanks for any help.

Rebel said:
Anyone know who makes a .595 rd ball mould. I know Jeff Tanner will, but is there any place else that has them? I tried Lee, Lyman, and RCBS. Thanks for any help.

Check out the vendors page.
there's two suppliers I know of, Smiling fox, and Rapine moulds.
you can search the forum for Ray's phone #, and smiling fox forge's link is here: Link

You might give consideration to Ray Rapine,215-679-5413. I have 7 or 8 of Ray's moulds and I'm totally satisfied with every one of them! In fact,he just made a .59cal mould for my new straight rifle. I talked with him a few days ago,and he mentioned that he had just finished running a bunch of RB moulds from .50cal through .70 something cal, so I bet he has just what you need.

You might try CenterMark. They do (or did) sell a .595 rb mould for their fusils. I believe it was made for them by Lee and was about $20.

Yes, i contacted Jeff Tanner but his mould don't have a sprue cutter. No big deal i guess, just use a pair of cutters after they are all done. Does Center Mark have a websight? I did a search but couldn't find them.

Not yet, but thy fit the bore nicely with a patch. May get out today and give them a try though. Will let ya know how they work.

I have a .600 mould but after trying out a few .595's that Swamprat sent me i think i need to start using them instead. :grin: Anyone know if Centermark has a websight?

CenterMark doesn't have a web site that I'm aware of. The Co. is located in Fredonia, NY (phone 716-679-0276) and the owner is Paul Seibert. He's busy this time of year harvesting grapes for his winery and may be difficult to get a hold of.

Back