• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD PRICE REDUCTION $400 includes shipping. TCA Hawken Rifle from Kit .50 Cal Percussion $450 Shipped

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sue the vet

32 Cal
Reaction score
This is a rifle I made from a kit in the early 80s. It was never fired. It was browned not blued. The wood was filled, stained and finished with Birchwood Casey products. The barrel is clean with no rust. I displayed it in my home for a number of years and then wrapped in flannel for the last 20 years. Photos were taken to show true condition. I polished the brass with relative ease for the photos.
Over all length 45.5
Length of Barrel 29
LOP 13.25
I am moving out of the country for an extended period of time and need to reduce my possessions. I would like $450 shipped. Please contact me for questions. Thank you for looking. tempImageA3epaS.pngtempImage2sezNa.png

Attachments

• tempImagehKwjd5.png
    tempImagehKwjd5.png
    613.1 KB · Views: 0
  • tempImageJ9HyGq.png
    tempImageJ9HyGq.png
    441.6 KB · Views: 0
  • tempImage5XGaW7.png
    tempImage5XGaW7.png
    785.4 KB · Views: 0
  • tempImagezS0tAz.png
    tempImagezS0tAz.png