• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Precision Shooting....??? Maybe......

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to Pioneer Flats in September!
We will be there. I'm making it a little tougher this year. I'm hanging 25 targets with half of them being tools. You will be shooting at crow bars, pipe wrenches, chains, screwdrivers, etc. I'm leaving the huge targets at home. This year should be a lot of fun!

We will be there. I'm making it a little tougher this year. I'm hanging 25 targets with half of them being tools. You will be shooting at crow bars, pipe wrenches, chains, screwdrivers, etc. I'm leaving the huge targets at home. This year should be a lot of fun!
When and where is Pioneer Flats?

I have seen them alll and love them all. You show the fun that we all feel when we are out shooting. Make some more videos. I am watching for them .
Thank you....

I post new videos every Sunday when I'm home.
I have at least 15 new videos ready to show.
Since its finally warm outside, I film new ones every few days.
I just finished up 2 from attending Friendship last weekend.
The Woods walk video I'm posting this Sunday has 15 minutes of VERY wacky fun..!!
Thanks for watching them...

When and where is Pioneer Flats?
The Pioneer Flats Shootout a FREE shoot held at the 2 Mile Run County Park about 7-8 miles north of Franklin Pennsylvania. Abe's Arms sponsors it...they do the advertising and set up a booth full of BP goodies to sell.
There is no entry fees, no prize money, no medals...just fun day of socializing and shooting BP guns. One of the cool features of this event is...you have the opportunity to shoot guns you may never own.

I go hang targets in the woods to shoot and work with any new shooter that shows up. I will put a flintlock or a percussion gun in their hands and supply everything they need to shoot all day long. Anybody can participate....all they need to do is show up, even if they don't own a BP gun.

This year...I'm hanging 25 steel type targets with at least 1/2 of them being old tools. Crowbars, crescent wrenches, screwdrivers, pipe wrenches, chains, hooks, etc will be available to shoot.
They will all be out to 30-35 yards max with most of them around 20 yards.

You can bring any percussion or flintlock gun you want.

The event is going to be the last weekend in September...Sept 28-29, 2024.
Abe's will have lots of BP accessories & firearms for sale at the event.
When I get the flyer from them..I'm going to start promoting the event more.

Thanks for your interest....I believe you would enjoy shooting should you decide to come.
If interested, below is recap of one of those shootouts:

Thank you....

I post new videos every Sunday when I'm home.
I have at least 15 new videos ready to show.
Since its finally warm outside, I film new ones every few days.
I just finished up 2 from attending Friendship last weekend.
The Woods walk video I'm posting this Sunday has 15 minutes of VERY wacky fun..!!
Thanks for watching them...
Did you have to wear the chicken hat again?🤣

@B P Maniac Shooter that seems like a fantastic weekend. If I can attend it would be a remote possibility. It's 1500 miles and 23 hours away. I'll be watching for your videos. I rarely have time or patience for videos as most take 20 minutes to deliver 5 minutes of value content but yours are a happy exception 😊

@B P Maniac Shooter that seems like a fantastic weekend. If I can attend it would be a remote possibility. It's 1500 miles and 23 hours away. I'll be watching for your videos. I rarely have time or patience for videos as most take 20 minutes to deliver 5 minutes of value content but yours are a happy exception 😊
Thanks....I've seen the type videos you're talking about and try my best to avoid doing that!

Back