• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Powder supplier

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dustydean

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Can anyone suggest a dealer that will ship me
less than 25 lbs of black powder ? Thanks for
any help !

any help !

Graf & Sons in Missouri used to sell loose cans with a 5 can minimum...a shame you can't find someone within a reasonable drive / meeting place in your locale to split a case with you...it's so cheap that way...ie: case of Goex delivered for $250 ($10/can)

any help !

Powder Inc is where I buy my powder. They will do much smaller amounts. I just bought powder from them last week. Also, you can mix and match to make the order. The more you get the cheaper it will be and of sets the haz mat fee too.

dustydean,
just got 5lbs goex from Graf & Sons www.grafs.com runs around $10lb but there is a $20
hazmat fee. they are nice people to deal with.
snake-eyes :thumbsup: :) :peace:

Call John at the Back Creek Gun Shop Winchester Virgina..(540) 888-3349.John will ship even a pound if you choose..He had Goex,Swiss and Schuetzen.Prices are good..Give him a call

EJH

I'll go with the others on Graf & sons. It's a 4lb. minimum. Ordered a lb. of Swiss and 3lbs. of Graf powder from them just recently. Needing to get some more on the way now.

Back