• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Powder horn funnel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the doctor funnels are a neat deal but I’ve always just made a “funnel” with my thumb and first finger around the horn spout and poured. It’s cheap and so far I have lost or misplaced it.
That's basically what I do as well but with my .32 Crockett rifle the bore is pretty small and it is a bit more of chore at times.

I tried those. They worked but were too small for my hands.

Catheter tip syringe, 30 or 50 cc, works well. Larger volume and easier to hold. You may have to reshape the tip. Any large pharmacy should have them.

You could also go to the store and get a turkey baster. Pull off the rubber ball and reshape the tip.

Ironhand

I didnt know that Turkeys have rubber balls.....

I went to the Doctor last week, and he used a lighted scope to look in my ears, etc. I asked the Doctor if I could have some of those plastic scope funnels. It looks like they will make excellent powder horn funnels !! The small end needs to be trimmed back a bit to enlarge the hole for better powder flow.
Ohio Rusty ><>
Good thing you didn't see a proctologist 😂😂😂😁

I have been using these for years to fill my priming horns. they can even be placed under a larger funnel to "neck down" to the spout. Everyone should have five of these on hand.

ADK Bigfoot

Back