• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Post deleted by Claude

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shmrck1

Cannon
Reaction score
Old Salt,
Interesting...Very nice pictures!!
Thanks for sharing them.
snake-eyes :thumbsup:

Those are great photos.I am still working on my gpr kit.I really like the stock color,how did you finish it? Also what type flint are you using? thanks

Dscn0205.jpg

How did you get your finger off the trigger and out of the way in time to take the picture before the sparks died down?

How did you get your finger off the trigger and out of the way in time to take the picture before the sparks died down?
He's reeeeaaaallllyyyyy Fast :crackup: :applause:
So how did you do it?
Lehigh...

That must be one of those new Lyman Radio Control
Locks???
Redwing :thumbsup:

I was thinking I might be able to get a double exposure with the cock at full cock and also sparking the frizzen by triggering the shutter with the light on, then turn it off to trigger the GPR, then back on again after the spark.
If that works I'll post it too.

You still got your strobe light from the '60's?

You still got your strobe light from the '60's?

You can hold the shutter open in the dark, pull the trigger and start the strobe, the results will be a series of exposures of the hammer falling and hitting the frizzen on one picture... (with any luck)

Cool pictures, but the lock is on the right side.

Jeff

:sorry: :rolleyes: Dumb joke from a lefty...

lol! That will do nicely, thank you.

You are somthing else Musket man... :hatsoff:

Back