• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pirates of Caribbean

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Davy said:
Was this during the intermission or later at home in the bedroom! :shocked2: :redface: :rotf:

Davy

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Cat just got my tongue.... :redface: :redface: :rotf: :surrender:

Hey Titus , does That mean that Furballs are a new type of fouling??? :rotf: :rotf: :nono: :nono:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I jest keep puttin my foot in it, dont I? :rotf: :rotf:

It's a mighty small man that can't jest at himself , I'm laughing with you not at you. :thumbsup: :haha:

No prob Wildeagle. :thumbsup: I had a mighty good laugh this side... :haha: :thumbsup: :v

Me ... I get a good laugh everytime I look in the mirror at myself! :hmm: :shocked2: :haha: Otherwise I would cry! :blah:

Davy

Back