• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Pedersoli SxS Shotgun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I picked this one for the nicer wood with a slight reddish coloration. 12 gauge uses 12 gauge marked components. Complete set of choke tubes from factory. #11 nipples and musket cap nipples for versatility. 7 pounds 3 ounces and 14 3/8 LOP. I took it Turkey hunting 2 springs and 1 upland hunt. Other than that it’s been in the safe. $820 plus actual shipping. Choke tube wrench and a bunch of wads included so you can shoot day of arrival. There are no dents, dings, wear or discoloration that I notice, it is in excellent condition.

Attachments

• IMG_9245.jpeg
    IMG_9245.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9246.jpeg
    IMG_9246.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9247.jpeg
    IMG_9247.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9248.jpeg
    IMG_9248.jpeg
  • IMG_9249.jpeg
    IMG_9249.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9250.jpeg
    IMG_9250.jpeg
  • IMG_9251.jpeg
    IMG_9251.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Fired a little more than a year ago and cleaned. Recently cleaned, did not show any signs of residue or anything in barrels. I just did a once over yesterday and got a little black to come off the musket cap nipples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back