• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pedersoli Scout .32 caliber

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Evening all, I wanted to show off my Pedersoli Scout in .32 I purchased for a steal of a price. Told myself I wouldn't bother with production guns anymore, however for the price I couldn't pass this little gem up. This is my first Pedersoli and I'm pleased with the overall quality. Now I've got a rifle strictly dedicated to squirrel! She's aged beautifully with great patina on the brass and metal, cleaned up very well! Made a new hickory ramrod and added a brass flash cup along with a new hotshot nipple. Lock was completely stripped, cleaned and internals polished making its operation extremely smooth. Lastly I hand rubbed in numerous coats of boiled linseed oil to bring back the beauty of the walnut stock. Overall VERY excited about this little rifle! :thumbsup:

m2LLva0.jpg

You'll notice the hunters star, previous owner must have "tried" to inlet the star... It was horribly done, so I removed it and obviously corrected the bad inletting. I would have preferred it being on the left, but none the less it adds to the rifle.
QfjLo1H.jpg

DlUgJeY.jpg

K6aTIyx.jpg

2MFuek4.jpg

Looks good. The only thing I see wrong is they took off the flintlock and added some sort of crazy contraption. :thumbsup:

I held one of those in both the Scout and Dixie Cub form at Friendship. It was toward the end of the day at the Dixie Gun Work's booth and I had held a lot of custom guns all day.

I was VERY IMPRESSED with the shouldering and overall feel of the Scout. The sight picture lined up well too. (Though I dislike the ramp buckhorn sight of the Scout compared to the traditional rear sight of the Cub. . which I'd switch . . . but only because of my eyes, not appearance of the rifle. )

If it came in left hand flint, it would be game over for me and that would be my new squirrel rife.

It fit extremely well.

Let me know how it groups at the range. That's the great unknown.

Pretty rifle !!! Nice work.

Very nice...you're gonna have lots of fun with that squirrel rifle! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well Crewdawg, you have had this little 32 for awhile now.......... How well does she shoot? Greg. :)

Back