• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Pedersoli 1816 Harper's Ferry Musket

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to be a busy body guys, but a purchased
a nice sXs from “twofeathers” not long ago. Twofeathers was in Montana. The backround posted by this OP is the same, without a doubt. This poster says in TX?

Attachments

• 7341ED78-CAD8-4C83-9DA1-D3BA8BBB4D14.jpeg
    7341ED78-CAD8-4C83-9DA1-D3BA8BBB4D14.jpeg
    202.5 KB · Views: 27
First big red flag - no name/date. Whoever figured that one out as a deterrent was pretty damn clever!

Still doesn’t keep people from immediately posting “I’ll take it, PM sent”!!
Posting "I'll take it" doesn't necessarily mean sending money before everything checks out. Hopefully the message gets out, we all get wise, and scammers get the idea this market dried up.

Still doesn’t keep people from immediately posting “I’ll take it, PM sent”!! Lesson learned for some. If it’s too good to be true it normally is.
Still doesn’t keep people from immediately posting “I’ll take it, PM sent”!! Lesson learned for some. If it’s too good to be true it normally is.

There are a few guys buying up some of the good deals here really quick, before the cost conscious guys can even consider the source and the goods.

Well, Just a few minutes ago I was sick to see that I missed this great deal and now I'm very happy that I did. Am I confused :dunno:

One of the benefits of our onerous gun laws, a spin off actually, as I’m sure the framers of said laws never intended it, (or had a clue), is that these scams can’t happen, as all sales must go through a licenced dealer or a police station (in rare circumstances).
Still I’d rather run the risks.

One of the benefits of our onerous gun laws, a spin off actually, as I’m sure the framers of said laws never intended it, (or had a clue), is that these scams can’t happen, as all sales must go through a licenced dealer or a police station (in rare circumstances).
Still I’d rather run the risks.

So I hope that members who tactfully raise Q’s regarding the legitimacy of sales posts on the forum are not considered “zealots”. And are you encouraging “self policing” amongst ourselves here. Or just buyer beware and take your chances?

NOTE: NO AUTHENTICATION PHOTO WITH SCREEN NAME AND DATE NEXT TO THE ITEM IN AT LEAST ONE PHOTO. FOLKS THAT RULE IS THERE FOR A REASON, AND THE REASON IS THAT IT TENDS TO THWART GUYS TAKING PHOTOS OFF GUNBROKER OR GUNS AMERICA AND CLAIMING TO BE OWNERS AND RIPPING PEOPLE OFF, AND IT STOPS HACKERS WHO GET INTO OUR ACCOUNTS FROM TAKING PICTURES FROM ANYWHERE, POSING AS AN ESTABLISHED MEMBER, AND OFFERING UP WHAT THEY DON'T HAVE FOR SALE.

This is a hacked account... unless smokinfeathers suddenly moved to the Czech Republic from Texas... I checked the most recent IP address with previous ones....

LD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back