• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Pedersoli 12 Ga. Double

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I got this in trade and have never used it, preferring guns of my own creation. I would like $750.00. Just in time to get tuned in for turkey season. I'll even throw in a can of caps if your local and pick it up, try to find some of those! It comes with four choke inserts, and appears to be everything from improved cylinder to extra full choke. I'm not too familiar with those things. It bears the usual marks that come with use, but I don't think it was used much and certainly never abused. The only rust I can find is on the heal of the butt plate and can be remedied with a little elbow grease.
0-2.jpg

0-6.jpg

0-5.jpg

0-4.jpg

0-1.jpg

0-3.jpg

Robby

Weight: A bit 7 Lbs.
Barrel length from muzzle to breech plug face inside: 27-1/2"
Drop: 2-1/2"
length of pull: 14-1/2"
I have no Idea how much it will be to ship.
Robby

Can you send me a picture of the chokes showing the threading from the side? I have their 10 gauge and can't figure out which way to turn them to unscrew. When I checked with Pedersoli, they were closed for a while and the guy who responded gave me his best guess which way loosens them, but he wasn't sure.
Thanks.

Can you send me a picture of the chokes showing the threading from the side? I have their 10 gauge and can't figure out which way to turn them to unscrew. When I checked with Pedersoli, they were closed for a while and the guy who responded gave me his best guess which way loosens them, but he wasn't sure.
Thanks.
I would presume counterclockwise to loosen, as in nearly all other threaded things. If they don't want to move, apply some sort of penetrating lubricant. If you don't have a proper choke tube wrench, apply more lubricant and wait while you order one. Midway has two universal models.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back