• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Parts source for a CVA Kentucky Pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sky Soldier

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I need a new trigger guard for a CVA Kentucky Percussion Pistol that I built as a kit in the early seventies. I would appreciate any onfo or leads you can give me.
Thanks

I would call Deer Creek or look at October Country on line. Dixie Gun Works is another good one. Deer Creek is a small outfit in Indianna and they know CVA's

Deer Creek's number is 765-525-6181. They do not have a web site or email address. They have always been very helpful with CVA parts.

I recently ordered a new bolster screw for an older CVA Kentucky Rifle. Black Powder Products, Inc. / CVA @ 770-449-4687. email [email protected]
Eric there was most helpful!
Kuhndog

Back