• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ox-Yoke Wads..where to find?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am taking Roundballs advice....
I have tried ordering the Ox-Yoke wads through Midsouth and Track of Wolf with no luck. 54 caliber and 58 as well. They show in Midsouth's catalog, but when I phoned they were out or do not stock them anymore. Want to try them with PRB in my rifles. Anyone have any other suppliers that would carry them?

Thanks,
Jim in Idaho

Jim Bob said:
I am taking Roundballs advice....
I have tried ordering the Ox-Yoke wads through Midsouth and Track of Wolf with no luck. 54 caliber and 58 as well. They show in Midsouth's catalog, but when I phoned they were out or do not stock them anymore. Want to try them with PRB in my rifles. Anyone have any other suppliers that would carry them?

Thanks,
Jim in Idaho

I've bought them from October Country right there in Idaho

[

Bob]I am taking Roundballs advice....

Thanks,
Jim in Idaho[/quote]

I ordered some from Track of the Wolf (late August) and they backordered them then shipped about a month later.

The Place that makes them is :

Eastern Maine Shooting Supplies, Inc.  71 Main Street, Milo, ME 04463 Phone: 1-207-943-8808 Fax:  1-207-943-8803 Cell: 1-207-943-3162[url] http://www.emshootingsupplies.com/[/url]

If no supplier has them try "getting the milk from the cow" :winking:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jim,

I just received my order from Eastern Maine Shooting Supply today and the Premium wads look great along with the rest of my order.
I will let you know how they shoot when i test them at my range.

Doug

I just got my order of 500 .44/.45 Ox-Yoke felt wads from Buffalo Arms two weeks ago. I originally placed the order in September! They are having a bit of a supply chain problem with some of the felt wad sizes but, eventually they will get them out to you.

Back