• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

One Muzzleloader enough?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time I buy one, I tell the misses its my first one! So as far as she's concerned, 1 is enough. Welcome and hello from PA.
ML's are like Potato Chips, 1 is never enough. My wife stopped telling me, 'no more', a long time ago. She knows I have selective hearing. Welcome from NW Pa. Semper Fi.

ML's are like Potato Chips, 1 is never enough. My wife stopped telling me, 'no more', a long time ago. She knows I have selective hearing. Welcome from NW Pa. Semper Fi.
LOL It is not just muzzleloaders. The wife says I have enough iron here to make a local blip in the earth's magnetic field.

I believe I posted this, but a couple of years ago.
The president of a gun club I belonged to 20 or more years ago decided he needed gun safes. Two were delivered and set up in his basement. He commenced to bring guns to the basement passing his TV watching wife enroute. After an hour or so the wife said: "Just how many ?+(*&^)%$# guns do you have?!?!?!?!?"

The president of a gun club I belonged to 20 or more years ago decided he needed gun safes. Two were delivered and set up in his basement. He commenced to bring guns to the basement passing his TV watching wife enroute. After an hour or so the wife said: "Just how many ?+(*&^)%$# guns do you have?!?!?!?!?"
That’s why I have them sent to my office and smuggle them home and into a safe when my wife isn’t around. Then I’m safe as long as I never have to many out at once because to her they all pretty much look alike.

That’s why I have them sent to my office and smuggle them home and into a safe when my wife isn’t around. Then I’m safe as long as I never have to many out at once because to her they all pretty much look alike.
Always had a hankering for a MA Deuce, but, aside from the ammo cost, I do not think I could bluff that one by her.

Hi Nit Wit and thanks for the welcome. I found the Ancient Ones of Maine Facebook group (great pictures) but the AOOM.com site took me to a gaming site(?) in Indonesia. Did it get hacked or did I screw up looking for it?
Good news is that the Vous location is only a couple hours away. I hail from Shapleigh, ME.
- Jay
Google Gomer's Cave
NW

After several decades of competing with ML, if I've learned one thing ....
The fellow who only owns or shoots one gun is usually the one to beat 😂

I guess I was blessed with a Better Half that became interested in firearms. She ended up with more than I ever had.
True story. My wife wanted a Kimber handgun. We went to the store, filled out all of the forms. Time to pick up after a week of required time; Wife said - I changed my mind. I looked at the store owner. I ended up getting that gun. ONE WEEK LATER, Wife said; I WANT ONE!! Ended up buying the same type of gun. Mine equipped with red laser, Wife's equipped with green laser. SHE WAS HAPPY -- MADE ME HAPPY!

Latest posts

Back