• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Old member re-introduction

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello All,
Been away for a long time (almost 8 years since my last post) but am back in the fold and your good graces. Life got in the way with its trials and tribulations but muzzleloading and this forum were never too far from my thoughts. Been lurking for the past few months and admittedly felt guilty for getting so much good info and insight and not taking part. So I just want to say "hi" and happy to be back with some great fellow ml'ers.
Regards,
thehorn (Bob)

Welcome back from a newer member! I've found it's a good place to hang out and take your mind off of those trials and tribulations that life throws at you. :thumbsup:

:hatsoff: Howdy and welcome back.Where ya from in West Central N.J.I lived in Flemington for many,many yrs.Griz

Heidi Ya'll and welcome back to the obsession! Pull up a stump and tell us some good, new lies! :thumbsup:

Griz,
From Hillsborough, right next to Flemington. Close enough to Dixon's to get my fix, far enough away to hold save some money. Used to have a ML shop a mile away in Neshanic Station (Charlie Stone), but that was a long time ago.

Well...I guess ya learnt that ya never should have left ! ! ! Tribulations in life are just a minor distraction ! Welcome back Friend.

Latest posts

Back