• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD (Ohio) Thompson Center Patriot .45 Cal. Single Shot Muzzleloading Pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have for sale, a .45 caliber Thompson Center Patriot Muzzleloading Pistol.
I built this from a kit many years ago: Serial Number K5766.
9-inch browned octagon barrel with hooded front sight, and adjustable rear sight.
The finish on the barrel is in pretty good shape, with some wear areas.
Bore in good shape.
Lock and double-set triggers.
Trigger works on double-set only.
Wood stock is nicely finished, and in nice shape.
Brass butt cap, nose cap, triggerguard, thimble, ramrod escutcheons, and ramrod furniture.
This gun is in good shape with just a bit of wear, and a tiny bit of rust here and there.
About 16 inches overall length, and 36 ounces weight.

$350 + $25 shipping = $375 total

Shipped directly to you via Priority Mail, insured, unless you live in a restricted state.

Thanks for looking.

tc1.jpg
tc2.jpg
tc3.jpg
tc4.jpg

No cracks that I can see.
No idea how much it has been shot.
I have not shot my muzzleloaders in 20 years, and I didn't shoot my pistols all that much, and to give you a number would just be fabrication.
It's in good shape though.
Thanks
--Dawg

I have for sale, a .45 caliber Thompson Center Patriot Muzzleloading Pistol.
I built this from a kit many years ago: Serial Number K5766.
9-inch browned octagon barrel with hooded front sight, and adjustable rear sight.
The finish on the barrel is in pretty good shape, with some wear areas.
Bore in good shape.
Lock and double-set triggers.
Trigger works on double-set only.
Wood stock is nicely finished, and in nice shape.
Brass butt cap, nose cap, triggerguard, thimble, ramrod escutcheons, and ramrod furniture.
This gun is in good shape with just a bit of wear, and a tiny bit of rust here and there.
About 16 inches overall length, and 36 ounces weight.

$350 + $25 shipping = $375 total

Shipped directly to you via Priority Mail, insured, unless you live in a restricted state.

Thanks for looking.

Is this still available?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back