• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

NRA "Voting"

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NY is the only State that can do such as the NRA was chartered in NY in 1871.
Anti-gun attempt, most likely - but, the NRA BOD let Wayne L. do such, for years.
The New York based media are the ones spearheading the "crooked Wayne" stuff. Believe them if you want.

I have a big problem with the benefit packages these people give themselves and paying for everything from haircuts and suits to private jets and African hunting trips. Spend our money fighting the gun grabbers, not enriching yourself and friends.

Wayne and the NRA didn't do a thing for NY when we needed them most, and they made more money from New York than any other state. For years a friend tried to tell me it was all a con job and it looks like he was right.
Somehow I hope they can turn things around, but for now they will not get one more dime!
A curse on Wayne thePete!
Robin

If you believe voting for the lesser wevil (master and commander) will solve the problem then you are mistaken. We can't vote out of the mess we are in.

The New York attorney general's goal was to destroy the NRA. She was stupid to go after the grifter Wayne, she should have just left him alone, he was doing an excellent job at destroying the NRA all by himself. I baled when I found out I was financing Wayne LaPierre wardrobe, limousines and African Hunting trips. If you want a good laugh, google Wayne Lapierre African hunting safari

Last edited:
Yes, like the free stuff I get rewarded at work. “ gosh , you people through your hard work and dedication got us record profits this year! To show our appreciation, here’s a free hat!!”

Yes, like the free stuff I get rewarded at work. “ gosh , you people through your hard work and dedication got us record profits this year! To show our appreciation, here’s a free hat!!”
Reminds me of "officer appreciation" at the Prison. The major,captains, lieutenants, and sargents all served us breakfast for making them look good. At least I got served a breakfast taco by the major. Wow, makes you want to work harder!

Latest posts

Back