• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Newbie from OH-IO

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Golden

32 Cal.
Reaction score
First off, I would like to say hello to everyone on this site. My name is Mike Golden and I live here in Akron, Ohio originally from New Concord, Ohio. I am a avid bowhunter and really enjoy hunting the early season with my Assenheimer recurve. I recently bought a T/C hawken and look forward to learning a little bit more about my gun and this way of life. I have learned that sites like this you can learn a wealth of knowledge, and I cant wait to learn.

Mike

Welcome. Now there is a wealth of knowledge here to help you towards using yer T/C. So if you have any questions someone will be able to help out. So have a seat, fill yer tin cup as the coffees jest finished boiling.

:hatsoff: Welcome to the site yer gonna enjoy it here,becomes addictive.Griz

welcome aboard mike, always glad to see another buckeye on the site. stick around, there is a vast wealth of knowledge here. i'm still learning new tricks of the trade every day.

Welcome to the forum. I started out with a TC .54 Hawken. These guys on here know everything and not afraid to share. :thumbsup: Dilly

Welcome to the MLF Mike! There are lots of friendly knowlegable folks here in camp with a lifetime of experience to share. Pull up a stump and contribute when you can.

Boar-Dilly

Do you go to the Log Cabin in Lodi? I know I have been up there in December alone a Dozen times. haha

Mike

Mike,
Welcome to the MLF,fellow Buckeye. Lots of friendly and informative folks here.Hope you will visit often.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Hi Michael, Welcome to the forum from another Buckeye. I started out with a TC Hawken also, and still have it. It is my main deer gun still. You can learn a lot of info here, so enjoy. :thumbsup:

See ya, Jim/OH :hatsoff:

Welcome Mike! Hopefully, you will learn all about using that rifle and get a few more along the way.

Back