• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

new update on members by state........

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob1961

62 Cal.
Reaction score
yup new update by state of members who put down a state there from in there profile....and out of over 1300 members now registered some who may or not still be here 575 listed what state there from....here's the totals.....

AL 13
AK 7
AZ 14
AR 8
CA 22
CO 10
CT 2
DE 1
FL 20
GA 19
HI 2
ID 8
IL 18
IN 19
IA 8
KS 10
KY 15
LA 9
ME 4
MD 7
MA 7
MI 33
MN 12
MS 3
MO 23
MT 2
NE 3
NV 6
NH 3
NJ 9
NM 6
NY 35
NC 14
ND 2
OH 31
OK 5
OR 17
PA 43
RI 3
SC 7
SD 1
TN 13
TX 32
UT 7
VT 5
WA 11
WV 11
WI 18
WY 2

the last time musketman did this there was only 600 +/- members....................................bob

Why, thank you bob1961. Rather nice to know where this site draws its membership from. :thumbsup:

I'm just curious why the other 725 members won't or didn't list what state they're from.

Interesting reading bob...thanks

Vic

"I'm just curious why the other 725 members won't or didn't list what state they're from. "

IMO, there is some fear by some that if people know what state they live in someone will be able to figure out who they are.
They don't understand or believe that this forum or it's members couldn't find them if they wanted to.

Gun owners are a secretive bunch, and many of the members like it that way.

For those who are a little more trusting, I would suggest that they at least change their information in the MY HOME section to add the State they live in.

To me, it adds interest to know where they are. Especially when they post things like
"Boy, the bullfrogs were out there doing their mating calls last night! At 3:45 AM I had enough so I got up and unleashed a blast out of my 12 gage Flinter in their direction!!
Darndest thing tho. One of those frogs yelled back thru the dark: "What the He11 are you trying to do? Kill one of us?" !!! Then those frogs started somethin that sounded like it had a flat head Ford engine in it and drove away."

Now most people would think that story came out of someone in the South, but doesn't it make it more fun when you look over and see the author lives in Maine? ::

thats ok half of the members didn't even have one post to there name and where signed up for at least a year or more.......................bob

Okay Bob how many times did you register in order to give PA the most. I know I kicked in for a couple :crackup:. Now out of 43 can we determine how many in each county. So far I know of 5 in Lancaster Co, 2 in my home town and 1 in my backyard.
Zman

I'm from Venango Co. on the Western Frontier of Pennsyvania, not to far from Ft. Machault and Ft. LeBoef.

Maybe I am just not used to find info on this site as a pretty new member and I do hope I dont belong to that 725 big bunch.But..... as living in The Royal Kingdom of Sweden I signed in as living in "Sweden" (Dalecarlia to be more precise).
Where do I fit in Bob?
ARILAR

i think musketman did one on what countrys members were from and it's in here somewhere just don't know what the thread heading is,,,,

hey moosketman do you know what thread i'm talking bout i'm sure you do......................................bob

Bob,

Good job! :thumbsup:

I live in Winona, MN which is on the Mississippi River with WI in view from my home on a ridge top. There are 12 folks from MN and 18 folks from WI. Sure would be nice to meet some of them somehow.

Latest posts

Back