• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New to Black Powder

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarberSurgeon

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello,

I finally got around to actually shooting a percussion cap pistol I have had for a few years. Also picked up a Percussion cap rifle for early deer season here in Virginia.

Being new to ML, I will be looking around some to get a few pointers.

If anyone is on 16ga.com forums, I'm "16'er" over in those parts of the interwebs..

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome aboard, BarberSurgeon,

glad you found the forum, and i'm sure we'd like to see photos of your pistol and rifle so do post'em in the topics of interest.

i also have only percussion R and P but you never know.... someday i might add a flinter or a sharps BPCR.

where you hangin' your hat ?

~dg~

I live in Caret, VA. Between Port Royal and Tappahannock.

Rifle just came in Monday and I have only given it a cursory look over. Maybe I'll get a good look at it tonight though.

Welcome to the Forums!! Great group of people here, if you have questions, ask away!! We got some real experts around these parts who love to help the new generation of BP shooters!!

Latest posts

Back