• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good day all,

I just signed up as a new member. My name is Ron and I have resided in Kentucky since 2014. Prior to that, I lived almost 20 years in Alaska. I taught hunter education, and basic pistol courses.

My primary use of Kentucky Ling Rifles has been for living history and target shooting.

I am an avid shooter and have been for the last 50-odd years. I belong to the NRA as a life member, and the SASS as a life member #1787.

I had to take a couple years hiatus due to a couple of injuries and medical issues. But I am getting back into living history this season.

Back