• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Emery , from Central Pa.. Tyrone , Pa. I too am 76 , and still chase animals to eat. My current favorite , scratch built , home made , small game rifle , is a walnut stocked .40 flint rifle , Cheat River style........oldwood

I just join this forum and not sure how everything works. I am 76 years old and not computer and phone wise as the younger generation. I have been hunting and building flintlock rifles for the last 50 years. Just finished my 125th rifle. Three years ago I got cancer in my spine and kidney but after two operations and treatments I am cancer free today. Last year I still manage to harvest a deer and many squirrels and plan to keep on doing it till I can’t. My squirrel rifle is a meet little 25 caliber with a Birds Eye maple stock. It lots of fun to hunt and shoot target with.
There is singing in the camps of the righteous ! Keep on keeping on.

Welcome to our little hidey-place. Beautiful rifle and love the .25cal.You can shoot that little sweetheart a looong time with a pound of Black and a pound of lead.

Back