• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member from the Mitten

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flatlander55

32 Cal
Reaction score
Good morning,

I have dabbled into black powder a few times over the years, once with building a Traditions kit, and two times with cap and ball revolvers. They were all fun but they all went down the road eventually. My interest in Civil War era (and reproductions) firearms continues to grow so the more I can learn about them the better. That is really why I am here. I'm thinking of getting back into it at some point but if nothing else I would like to learn more. Looking forward to expanding my brain on these things. Thanks in advance to the members here, I will be calling upon you swiftly.

Welcome to our forum my friend! This is the very best place when it comes to Traditional Muzzleloading and all the other aspects that go along with it.

Many members here have decades of knowledge and experience. They’d be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. We’d also love to hear what you might want to share with us as well!

Again, Welcome Aboard my friend!

God Bless.

Respectfully, Cowboy

Latest posts

Back