• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Member from NW Florida

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How strange is it that patriots seem to naturally move to the defense. Scammers and spammers can be defend against by learning how to spot them and what to do to remove them from the Forum. 👋 HI, says a man in Michigan, Steve

Welcome from Valdosta Georgia. I too have family from the Revolutionary and Confederate times in South Carolina. Come join us at the Brushy Creek Muzzleloaders in Lenox. We meet the 4th Sunday of each month. Bill

Welcome from Valdosta Georgia. I too have family from the Revolutionary and Confederate times in South Carolina. Come join us at the Brushy Creek Muzzleloaders in Lenox. We meet the 4th Sunday of each month. Bill
Thanks Bill. My GGGF Thomas Ansley’s home in McDuffie county still stands…he built it of solid rock after fighting in the War of Independence. My cousin Jimmy Carter’s GGM was his daughter and was born here. My Cawthon (then Cauthen) patriot William Cauthen and his brothers are buried in Salem Cemetery Lancaster South Carolina.

Attachments

• IMG_5656.jpeg
    IMG_5656.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3803.jpeg
    IMG_3803.jpeg
    403.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3805.jpeg
    IMG_3805.jpeg
    379.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3806.jpeg
    IMG_3806.jpeg