• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

new member from Germany

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear all! I feel a very warm welcome from all of you! It's great!!! Thanks for it!
And yes. I will follow your advices for going in the right section for my questions. Like castboolits.com or N-SSA.org.
But I will be further a member here and will read your posts; because I have a muzzleloading firearms too. (french infantery).
And Stumpkiller: Yes, It's really crazy: "Der, die, das/ den die, das/ dem, die, dem/ des, der, des" = why, why, why, why , why.... LOL... German Language is enigmatic...

Very warm regards to all of you!

Holger

Hallo zusammen, ich komme aus Deutschland. Mein Name ist Holger und mein Englisch ist nicht so gut. Aber es ist handgemacht, nicht von Google ...:) :) :)
Ich bin auf Eurer Seite, weil ich einen Sharps .50-70 Gov von 1852 (??) im Originalbesitze. Gerne möchte ich darüber mehr erfahren. Deshalb möchte ich hier gerne einige Bilder posten und Euch um Eure Meinung fragen.
Beste Grüße
Holger
Welcome from the North Coast..

Dear all! I feel a very warm welcome from all of you! It's great!!! Thanks for it!
And yes. I will follow your advices for going in the right section for my questions. Like castboolits.com or N-SSA.org.
But I will be further a member here and will read your posts; because I have a muzzleloading firearms too. (french infantery).
And Stumpkiller: Yes, It's really crazy: "Der, die, das/ den die, das/ dem, die, dem/ des, der, des" = why, why, why, why , why.... LOL... German Language is enigmatic...

Very warm regards to all of you!

Holger

Ever tried Welsh? ;)

Latest posts

Back