• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My Rigby .451 reproduction can you help identify

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were any of the originals marked "Rigby 451"? I dont recall seeing any originals marked this way.

Good luck with your rifle. I hope you get it up and running and perhaps shoot with you someday.

Fleener

You have a few months to get that rifle up and running before the Creedmoor 150 here in the States. Rick Weber is hosting the Creedmoor 150 to honor the 150-year anniversary of the famous matches held here in the USA.

Need help getting your rifle up and running, just holler. David and crew in the UK can be of great help as well.

God willing, I will be there shooting an original Rigby. Check out the Facebook page for more info.

Fleener

Based on the info. I have on the Monk Rigby, it has a different shaped hammer, pins in the lock plate are in a different position, and the flash guard at the nipple is different. So, I don't think it is one of the Rigby's that David Monk was making in the mid-1980's.

David
Thanks David.

I wish we had original rifles available in this country, and I’m sure they exist for a price but meanwhile the Pedersoli is a viable alternative.

Latest posts

Back