• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My latest build. A ca. 1650 Swedish Sledge Cannon.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morko

32 Cal.
Reaction score
It began several years ago when I saw Gustave Cedarstrom's paintings of the Great Northern War between Sweden and Russia. I call this cannon "Gus".

He is bunked in my garage with my Lion's Paw; a 15th c. Bohemian Breech-block that I built ca. 1982.

I fitted wheels to Gus, so he can be used without snow.

I do not deal with URLs to load images, so you loose.

I can only transfer images from My Pictures program in my computer. Obviously there is a way but I cannot be bothered to learn something new that I consider unnecessary and not to my advantage. I already know what Gus looks like.

You can meet the most interesting people on these sites......REALLY, well sometimes..... :idunno: ..Tom

Pardon me for saying it but, a topic about building a 15th century cannon without pictures to show the gun is virtually useless on the Muzzleloadingforum.

As you appearently realize, the MLF cannot upload pictures directly from your computers Photo file.

The pictures must first be uploaded by you to a photo hosting site like Photobucket or Fliker.

Once done, it is easy to link the pictures to your posts here.

As you feel this is too much work and is not to your advantage, all I can say is it sounds like you are working on an interesting project but hearing more about it in this topic will serve no purpose.

Wow, quite a post. Might just as well NOT been made.
Looked at the mystery profile as well. Not much in there either. I did notice one falsehood for sure. Lists age at 77..... Now how can you be 77, and still not act like a grown up?!?

colorado clyde said:
A picture is worth a thousand words......anything less is a waste of oxygen and makes it impossible to appreciate.... :td:

Just have to use your imagination. :rotf:

Well, the only communication I see is ........ Nanner, nanner, I have a cannon and you don't!!!!
Don't see the point.

Back