• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloading World Championships 2012

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viking78

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Is anyone going to the MLAIC Muzzleloading World Championships in Germany next week? 399 shooters from 23 countries are participating, of which 24 are from the US.

I'm participating for the Norwegian team, and will be shooting flintlock rifle at 50 and 100 meters, rifle-musket at 50 and 100 meters, free percussion rifle at 50 and 100 meters and percussion revolver at 25 meters. I've published a log of my training progress on this site.

As far as I know, not many shooters in the US are shooting MLAIC competitions, and that's a pity.

Back