• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloader Show

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi folks, I'm makin' plans for the 3rd annual Muzzleloader Rendezvous at "the oldest house" in Laceyville,Pa. This is a fund raiser for the house that was built in 1781, the oldest post and beam house in our 4 county area. Look it up on your computer. I'm lookin' for any one that would like to be a crafstmen, sutler,trader and just plain visiters. The dates are Oct. 1st & 2nd. This is more a show than rendezvous to interduce the folks around here to Muzzleloading and black powder fun. There will be on hand a lot of our personel Guns and possibles, a few local gun builders, J. Neilson,local ABS MASTER SMITH,check him out at www. mountainhollow.net Iwill display my native American Artifacts from around the Susquehanna River here. There will be a cannon collection to veiw, food and fun!!!!Please consider attending this SMALL event, there is no charge to attend as a vendor or as a visitor.[we will take donations] Feel free to get intouch with me, THANKS,Bushdog :v :v

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back